Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 28

I can see the end in sight! I am 13 days from being back home with everyone that I am missing like crazy!
I am really hoping to push through some barriers this week, and focus on reaching my goal. I am feeling really good about these next two weeks, and honestly can't believe what I've already accomplished!

Today I spent the entire day relaxing. I got up for breakfast but kept my PJ's on because I knew I was going to get right back under the covers when I got finished. I read for a little bit, took a nap, and then it was time for dinner. There are a lot of new people here this week, and I am really hoping they have a good energy. I have learned that the newbies can either make the atmosphere motivating, or can kill it with negativity. Last week's group was awesome, so there is some high expectations riding on this week's.

It's time to open my Week 5 gift, since technically my week starts on Sunday!

Awe, it's a magnet with a saying about being friends forever! Thank you Erin and Carlea, I love it! It will definitely be going on the fridge and probably holding up a picture of Carlea! I can't wait to be back home either, I am missing you guys so much! And I am looking forward to going shopping too! Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment