Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 30

Hello Hello! 11 days to go!

All in all, I had a pretty good day. My hike was at Newton Canyon, which if you'll remember from my first posts it almost killed me. Today was a different story, I owned that hike! The hill that I felt was never ending, didn't seem to be nearly a long. That is my favorite part about being here, conquering something that five weeks ago made me want to cry.

I am still having some issues with my left ankle. I have been working with the chiropractor but I can't seem to get rid of the tenderness.The smart thing to do would be to rest it for a couple of days but I can't. I am stuck on what to do next, I start the morning off fine, but by the end of the hike I am ready to get back and ice it. I am really wanting to match my first three weeks weight loss, so taking it easy is not an option. But then I am wondering if I am doing more damage by staying on it. Ugh.

Moving on...

Today's card is from my Mom!

Thank you Mommy, I love you so much! There is no way I could do this without your support! You are the best Mom in the whole wide world, and I can't wait to get back and give you a BIG HUG! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment