Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 39

Bella
The sun feel glorious! 

Sometimes you've just got to relax. 

One more full day and I will be on my way home!

Today was awesome. I went to the beach on my hike but ended up sitting on the beach enjoying the view. It all started out with a sea lion laid up on the beach sun bathing! She wasn't bothered by us at all, she would stick her head up and get the sun on her neck, and then roll on her side. It was awesome. We named her Bella. Then while we were hanging out with Bella, six dolphins swam right in front of us. They were swimming right along where the waves break and as one of the big waves was coming in, we were able to see them swim through the wave. It was so cool. But wait, it doesn't end there. A few minutes later a mother and baby gray whale swim right by us! They too were close to where the waves break, and at one point the baby shot straight up out of the water. All of these events happened within an hour, I felt like I was getting my own personal show! It was such a great way to spend my morning!

Today's card is from:

Suzanne!

Thanks for sending me a card! It always feels nice to know someone is proud of you! I am looking forward to seeing you guys really soon! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment