Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 32

Here's how my day has gone...

*cough* *cough* *sniffle* *cough* *sniffle* *sniffle* *cough*

I can not believe this has happened! I am so frustrated with my body, I took the entire day off and rested. Unfortunately, I don't feel any better! As of how I feel right now, I may be sitting out tomorrow too. :( I want to say 'thank you' to my Mom for talking to me last night and reassuring me that it was okay to take a day off. In my brain, I kept feeling like if I didn't work out today I was slacking. But, I honestly believe over exerting myself right now would only make things worse. I still have one full week to work hard, but right now I just need to focus on getting better. So thank you Mom, I really did need the reassurance that I was making the right decision.

A card from my friends and family always brightens my day! So today's card is from...

Rhealee and Trevor!

You guys are so sweet! Thank you for the card! I am looking forward to coming back and hanging out, y'all are such a fun couple! See you very soon! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment