Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 29

Monday is over! 12 days to go! :)

I had a good day, I have decided these last two weeks I am going to double up on my cardio classes. Today's double cardio was Circuit Training, it was tough, but I enjoy that class. I'm not sure if I've every explained Circuit but you spend the class going back and forth between cardio and strength training, since you are constantly moving to different things the class seems to go by fast. Other than that, my day was the same old same old.

Today's card is from:

Aunt Robyn and Uncle Jeff!

Thank you both for the card! Like I've said before, I love when I have mail at the front desk! I hope everything is going well back home, and that you're keeping Uncle Jeff in line! I am looking forward to being back home and seeing everyone! Thanks again! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I was getting my holy tuxedo fix this morning when i noticed the Meg link. This is awesome! I just got all caught up on the blog and am excited for you! Hurry back for summer. Drew is a pitiful mess without you.

    ReplyDelete