Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 26

The hike's name was no lie.
Here is Ocean View. 


TGIF!!

Only two more weeks to go! I get giddy just thinking about being home! :)

It was another hot day today, but since there is low humidity here, it was still bearable. I hiked at new hike today called Ocean View. It probably sounds peaceful but do not be fooled! This hike has officially been inducted into my top three least favorite hikes! The inclines on this hike were pretty steep and we went up for over an hour. I just kept telling myself I am going to have a nice butt from all of the incline! :)  We saw a rattlesnake today, he was right on the side of the trail. One of the hiking guides heard him and stopped to check him out, I was brave and came up to see him too. He was probably 4-5ft long and a couple of inches thick. He wasn't bothered by us, we watched him work his way up into the bushes and he never rattled his tail.

On Friday's we have a class called Cardio Disco Jam. The class is just a fun way to let go and dance to some disco music. Today was a special day though, because my friend Noelle bought glasses with disco balls hanging from the sides, and disco ball necklaces for the whole class! Then she, I and four other people dressed up like the Village People. I was the Indian, and even had a feather head dress! We had so much fun, especially leading the class in YMCA! Luckily the camera woman was in there, so I will have this on DVD for us to watch when I get back.

Today's card is from....

Grace Morris!

Thank you Grace for the card, I love getting mail! I am proud of my success here as well! I am so glad to hear that you are following along and are enjoying the pictures. It is absolutely beautiful out here, but nothing beats being back home! I hope all is well and look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment