Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 10

He's kind of hard to see, but there is a porpoise in
this picture. 

I just thought this was a pretty picture
to share. We walk all the way to the tip in the
distance. 

I have officially made it to double digit days!

Things went well today. Our hike was at the beach, which is absolutely gorgeous, so it's hard to get caught up in the pain! I was able to make it up the stairs portion a lot easier than last week, so that felt great. At one point we were walking on the beach and a FOX news helicopter flew over us twice and my first thought was "oh my gosh there's been another earthquake and a tsunami is heading this way, and look at the idiots on the beach"! Luckily I was wrong, and the hike went fine! :)

It's really hard to believe that this week is almost over, I hope it keeps going by this fast! Andrea is leaving on Sunday, so I will have to find a new workout partner! :( Since her flight isn't leaving until Monday, we are spending Sunday out and about around LA. I'm looking forward to seeing a new city.

Today's card is from:

Mary Lee and Al!

Thank you so much for the card full of sunshine! I loved the quote. I hear that y'all are on vacation in Florida, so I hope you're having a great time! :) Love you guys!

Here is the quote from Mary Lee's card:

"Encouragement has never filled a flat tire. Encouragement has never made a car payment nor fixed a broken washing machine. But encouragement from another gives us the strength to do what we feel we cannot, hold on when we feel like we cannot hold on, and try what we might not dare to try. Encouragement. Doesn't sound like much but it's everything." ...Sharon Mahoe

2 comments: