Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 13

Lorena, Me, Andrea, and Danielle
Short post! I spent the first half of the morning working out and the last half relaxing!

Tonight we had a "graduation" ceremony for the guest who are leaving. :( I just wanted to let Andrea and Lorena know how much I'm going to miss them!!

Lorena, I will make it to Austin City Limits one day, and I am taking you up on your offer to show me around town!

Andrea, we always have a great time when we're together! I am going to miss you and all of our fun talks! I will see you at Easter! Love you!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Tomorrow, Andrea and I are heading to LA! I hope to have some pics to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment