Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 23

Tuesday's gone with the wind! 

Tough day today, lots of calorie burning, which is what I am here for! I made it through my hike with the faster group, and I was able to stay close to the middle which made me happy. We went to Castro's Crest, which is one of my least favorite hikes, but I was able to get through it faster today than the other two times I've hiked it. 

I haven't been sleeping well, I'm not sure what's going on. It has finally caught up with me, so I am going to keep this post short. 

I get to open my gift tonight! 

Week 4's gift is.....

It's a book of jokes! Erin thought I might be missing Drew and she knows how much I love his jokes! ;) Thank you Erin and Carlea! I love it! 

Here is Drew showing off his mad dancing skills, I can only hope he passes them on to our children one day! :) 


1 comment: