Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 4

Today's Hike
Today's Hike

And I'm back! Sorry about yesterday, I think all of the hard work I've been putting my body through finally caught up with me last night!

Today has been a good day, I started the day out with a hike at Solstice Canyon. This hike began with about a 1.5 mile trek up the side of a mountain, winding back and forth, back and forth. The best part about this hike, it was a loop rather than having to go back the way you just came.

I honestly can't believe tomorrow is Friday! I have almost made it through my first week and it feels nice to look back on all of the things I've accomplished in a short amount of time! On Sunday more guests will be arriving, so I won't be a newbie anymore, although I will say everyone has been super supportive of making us feel welcomed.

Now for today's card:

Carol Ann!

Thank you Carol Ann for such a sweet card! I feel like I've made a step in the right direction and if that makes me brave, I'll take it! :)

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment