Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 12

View from the top of Today's hike. 


Hello Hello!

Not much going on today, I am just so glad that it's FRIDAY! That means at lunch tomorrow I will officially be done with week 2! This post is going to be short because I am ready to relax and catch up on some of my shows! ;)

All in all the day went well, no major victories to report, other than I made it through another day. Tomorrow I am skipping the hike and doing cardio blast in the gym. I am feeling a bit burnt out on the hiking but it is such a good calorie burner! My goal for next week is to attempt some of the bonus hills throughout the hikes, they are usually pretty steep and very easy to say "no" to. My calorie burning has already started to drop because my body is getting used to the exercising, this means I am going to have to start pushing harder.

Today's card is from:

Lesley!

Thank you Lesley for the sweet card! I will try to keep telling myself "I'm Fabulous" when the going gets tough! I miss you too and can't wait to get back home and hang out! See you soon! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment