Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 6


Hey Guys! Short post tonight! Today was a half day with just a hike and a stretch class. This afternoon one of our new friends, Rebecca, offered to drive us to Santa Monica. We had such a great time, we went to the Santa Monica Pier and then to a shopping promenade. The pier was a really cool experience, Andrea and I rode the roller coaster, it was just like being a kid again! I have a few more pics from the day but can't figure out how to get them on a slideshow so they don't take up a lot of room.

I decided to open two cards today!

Thank You Shirley and Barbara Gregory for my cards! I am so happy knowing that y'all are following along. Shirley-keep holding down the fort while I'm gone! ;) Barbara-I see you, me, Gran Gran and a shopping trip soon! :)

Tomorrow is a day of totally relaxation! I plan on reading my book in a lounge chair by the pool! Also, 42 new guest are arriving tomorrow, how exciting!

Nighty night!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! 5 weeks will go by so fast! I cant wait to see you when you ge back!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete