Blog Details

A day by day walk through of my journey to a happier and healthier me.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 14


Sunny California was not sunny at all today! And the day was just all around hectic.

Andrea and I hired a driver to go sightseeing, but we didn't see much. Along with the rain, the marathon runners help shut down most of LA's roads, it was insane. From the resort to the mall we wanted to go to shouldn't have taken over an hour, but it ended up taking us three. When we finally arrived, we had just two hours to sit down to eat and shop. Needless to say, our trip was pretty uneventful. The only sightseeing (if you can even call it that) we were able to do was Marilyn Monroe's gravesite.

I am looking forward to starting Week 3. Like I said earlier, I can feel my body getting stronger and my curves are coming back! ;) I am weighing in on Sunday and I'm anxious to see my results. Even if the number is not what I was hoping for, I am not going to let it get me down. I know that I am doing the best thing possible for my body and my future. Thanks again to all of you encouraging me, I couldn't do it without your love and support.

Today's card is from:

Debbie Halcomb!

Thank you Debbie for the card. Yes, I am definitely my mother's child, and we tend to be pretty head strong! ;) I really appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment